OC Endurance classes are offered on Wednesday at 6:30pm, and Fridays at 6:30am. The class is open to any ability level. The class work can be scaled/modified to help anyone improve their metabolic conditioning.
- Athlete with less time to train.
- Athlete who wants to maintain strength and train for endurance events of any distance.
- Current CrossFit Athlete who wants to develop a increased level of metabolic conditioning (cardio).
- Athlete who needs help making an endurance training program.
- Increased cardiovascular function
- Decreased body fat
- Increased muscle mass
- Increased strength
- Increased power
- Increased speed
- Increased anaerobic capacity
- Intensity can speed up overtraining
- Classic slow long distance endurance training is highly aerobic. The following are aerobic benefits.
- Cardiovascular function
- Better fat utilization
- Greater capillarization
- Increased Mitochondrial growth
- Aerobic DRAWBACKS
- Decreased muscle mass
- Decreased strength
- Decreased power
- Decreased speed
- Decreased anaerobic capacity
- Decreased testosterone level
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about attending the sessions.