Many clients begin with personal training before our Elements program and can also choose to continue personal training to help in reaching their goals. This is where you will work with your trainer to build your general fitness base and gain familiarity with our movements. Personal training is very helpful for people with the following goals or fit the criteria listed below:
- weight loss and improved body composition
- desire to improve overall fitness
- extra accountability & supervision
- you have generally been sedentary
- you are new to exercise (never too late to get started)
- you are referred to us by a physician, physical therapist or chiropractor
- you have specific performance oriented goals (triathlon, basketball, etc.)
- you have significant health or orthopedic issues
Your trainer will tailor workouts specifically for your current fitness level and help develop you at an appropriate pace. Following your initial sessions you may then choose to continue with private training or progress into our Elements group classes.
Scheduling: Personal training can fit your schedule and sessions can be purchased in blocks that are good for 6 months. This allows you to train around your schedule, with a dedicated coach who is there to help you reach your goals.
Contact us about a Personal Training Consultation
Existing Members & Accessory Personal Training
Clients are always welcome to schedule personal training sessions with coaches as needed. Often, our clients will want to improve upon a specific area of their fitness (running, rowing, lifting, gymnastics, etc.) and our coaches are ready to schedule 1 on 1 sessions and offer additional programming to improve upon the desired areas. At times, clients will often have a long period of time since they last trained (work was busy, had to stop training for a time, long vacations, etc.) and personal training may be helpful in getting back into your previous routine.
Personal Training Rates
- 30 minute skills session: $40
- Single Session(1hr): $69
- 4 sessions: $249
- 12 sessions: $549
- 24 sessions: $999